Football

Goal…Ibra

Thought that would never go in!

It was very bad, but can someone tell me how Barry is still on the pitch? He has to be the most prolific offender in the Premiership

Worryingly dominant. I’m sure Utd can easily find a way to chuck the points away.

Quite a good game to watch though.

Hmm. Not at all surprising. Jose’s cautious approach in bringing on Fellaini invited that kind of problem.

1 Like

I have no clue why you bought him, and least of all that he continues to get game time.

He’s not good (Fellaini) in fact he’s been poor since we bought him. He doesn’t fit our style of play and is clumsy.

Moyes. But he needs to be playing at West Brom, Stoke or Burnley. He is a PL player but not at the highest level.

£160m net spend in the summer. Played 14, 21 points. Chuckle on.

2 Likes

Sorry Bob, but had to fix it for you.

Bloody eck! The Arse finished top of their group…

Well done lads… :+1:

Wenger Out :smile:

Looking forward to MOTD tonight - proper goalfest.

1 Like

Same old, same old.

Klopp out.:rage:

Good win, but we had to win and we have to win probably 3 out of every 4 matches until the end of the season.

Fellaini should be sold.

First time I saw Karius, I thought he was a better looking Mignolet. Nothing has changed my mind so far.

Our bench is very very thin compared to the other top clubs.

We are just so toothless without Coutinho - he’s not as good as Suarez but he is the one player we have that can change a game on his own.
I’ve never rated Firminho - flat track bully.

The goalie situation is a joke. People clinging to the idea that De Gea was dodgy in his first season but became the best goalie in the league. Difference is Utd still finished top 2 every season.

Klopp really should be under big pressure - if we don’t beat Boro or Everton we can kiss top 4 goodbye (and as a result Coutinho will be gone next summer).

Was talk of Ming going back to Sunderland in Jan.

Why on Earth would we do that? Pickford is FAR better

They were saying that Pickford might be going to Liverpool, as he is best mates with Henderson.

How much truth is involved,i don’t know.

They can fuck off, he’s not for sale, until we get relegated