Football

I wouldn’t say we were toothless at all. We’ve scored 5 goals in two games and got one point.

Fair point, but at 2-2 we effectively had 45 minutes camped in the West Ham half and yet never looked like unlocking them.

Champions League draw:

Arsenal v Bayern Munich.
Man City v Monaco
Leicester v Sevilla

Poor Arsenal.

FA meetings ‘like going back to 1952’

Dyke told the BBC:

FA meetings "bear no resemblance to Britain today"
Only four FA Council members out of 120 are from ethnic minority backgrounds
Only six FA Council members are women
That 10% of members are aged over 80
That 80% of members are aged over 60

Christ.

It’ll be alright. I see Arsene was praising their ‘Incredible mental strength’ again this weekend as he has been for the past 20 years or more. Not that it’s ever done them any good in the Champions League where the capitulation has been invariably meek.

Greg Dyke is still a totally useless twat who should be hung, drawn and quartered and his body should be hung from the Wembley arch. - he was as much use as Roy Hodgson.:rage:

As for The FA structure - it’s just the ‘fifty seven old farts’ thing all over again. I’m sure it’s much the same in the admin of Cricket, Golf, Motor Racing, Horse Racing etc. Why the fuck does it need 120 members - the whole ‘camel. horse, committee’, thing comes to mind.

Also I’d say that’s 6 too many women - unless they are there to decide on tea, cakes and what washing powder to use to launder the England kit.:smiling_imp:

i think mental strength is new it used to be ‘showing our qualities’

That’s a phenomenally twattish statement on so many levels.

3 Likes

He’s overdue a ban…

But I like his L’pool imput.

Reckon arse will beat bayern

No way… lol

Anyway normal service resumed, Koeman is the new Moirinho??

Chels could be 10 points clear by New Year at this rate.

Why is Oscar going to China to play football - has he given up on competitive sport at 25?

With his talent surely he’s got more to offer in one of the top leagues?

Ramires has obviously sold him the idea. I imagine the cash might also have had something to do with it.

He needs some sense slapped into him. This is what the appalling riches of the modern game are doing to footballers.

Football is a money game?

No. shit. Sherlock.

An opportunity to earn a fortune, nothing more.

It’s just such a waste.

To the football fan, yes. To the player?