Football

2 Likes

Please get the name correct

Spuds.

You must have pesky autocorrect switched on, I definitely meant Spuds.

1 Like

Your right. Davinson Sanchez.

What about his right?

Back on topic. Spuds to sign a center-back called Sanchez. Expect a tidal wave of tedious ‘Dirty Sanchez’ headlines from the likes of The Star and the Scum.

Comment from a reader of the Guardian about Liverpool:

Klopp needs a small child to teach him the rudiments of the jigsaw. Sort out the corners and the rest is easy. Until then, Reds fans can watch their defence go to pieces in the box

Moderately clever for a pinko commie bedwetter…

3 Likes

Team to play Hoffenheim: Mignolet, Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Matip, Moreno, Henderson, Can, Wijnaldum, Salah, Mane, Firmino.

Subs: Karius, Klavan, Gomez, Milner, Grujic, Solanke, Origi.

Obviously Klippity didn’t watch the match against Watford.

1-1

It’s a good game

Even for the neutral

Liverpool look a class above Hoffenheim.

Mind, that was the worst taken penalty ever.

1 Like

Looks like Everton have agreed on £45million with Swansea for Sigurdsson finally. This takes the net spend into positive territory after the Lukaku money is accounted for. I wonder if they will manage to sign a striker too.

Edit: Gareth Barry has decided to retire from football. Following this he signed a one-year deal with West Brom and Everton pocketed £1million.

TAA’s gonna be a Kop hero this season. Great free kick.

2 Likes

Thought Hoffenheim looked a very good team

Hmm.

As long as he can keep his hands of opposing players, he pushes and pulls with almost the same gay abandon that Fellaini uses his elbows. Could be expensive in the penalty area, but after tonights goal I could forgive him almost anything.

No mention of Bruce after last night? Let me help…CUNT!!!

Try this chant, it worked for us at Sunderland

3 Likes

It is fair to say words fail me. He’s utterly lost the fans after last night but t sadly it always seems to take 5-10 games of dithering by the powers that be to finally put a manager out of their misery. At least with Deadly Doug you knew he would have fired him last night and a replacement would have been on the training ground this morning :slightly_smiling_face: