Football

For those returns you could buy two :+1:

ÂŁ3.75,gets me a half decent one from Halfords

Ahhh. Obviously the Astra fresheners are of a far superior quality to the pound shop I normally don’t use

1 Like

Watford are having a great season so far.

1 Like

Indeed. Deserved that win over a very average looking Arsenal

Stop rubbing it in.
That was our manager!

Same old Arsenal

Same old solution 
 Wenger out!

The simple answer for Man U v Liverpool is to re hire LvG for those games. He won 4 from 4 in the league if memory serves.

Does anyone know the Spurs result. I can’t get on the internet to check.

1 Like

1-0

twat

:smiley:

804f8563d851a63aed46a7d733a9e196

5 Likes

2 Likes

Interesting take on the ‘chess match’ of yesterday.

Deary me, Everton are crap this season. Good to see Holgate playing, would like to see Davis out there with DCL at centre-forward. Be nice to bring through some youth and inject som pace

Would definitely go along with that. It was obvious watching the game that Klopp had told the players to dial it back, and both managers had clearly instructed both sets of full-backs to stay defensive for the most part, which led to a curiously old-fashioned looking game.

Fellaini and ManĂ© missing was telling for both teams. Lukaku played just like he did when we hosted Everton last season. If he doesn’t get played in, he can’t create for himself - there’s no doubt that Fellaini would have played on the edge of our box being a nuisance and winning knock-downs for Lukakau. And we miss the sharpness and finishing of ManĂ©.

Matic and Herrera were a very effective screen in front of the back 4.

1 Like

Who would have thought 12 months ago that Fellaini would be missed so much at utd.

In terms of pleasing on the eye,i think he is awful,in terms of being effective,he does a job very well.

He’s certainly a good foil for Lukaku.

Someone stuck this on twitter earlier of the 2004 team,some line up.

Really should of made a final

No, no, no, no, we miss Pogba.