Football

I am happy so far. Long way to go yet. Be nice to get a good result against Napoli on Tuesday night
I would like that.

That Jesus is some player and as for De Bruyne he must be one of the best in the world at the moment.

Yep, he could walk on water, that boy :+1:

I’d be tempted to play him in goal as I’ve seen signs on local churches declaring Jesus Saves.

Is Maureen casting his net for future appointments ?
Is he really unhappy up North ?
or
Are United reigning in his crass antics and spoiling his perceived ‘special’ status and fuckwittery, certainly not been as gobby since his arrival.

Deadly on the end of a cross :japanese_ogre:

4 Likes

Bloody Hell. For Christ’s sake what’s his second name?

No coincidence there was a story in the papers about him being unhappy he is half way through his three year contract and no sign of a new deal.

It’s all manoeuvring.

It was a day when Jose Mourinho did what many said was impossible and found a solution to Liverpool’s defensive crisis.

Nice.

1 Like

Hoo-effing-ray. The next owner might have even “less” money, but will likely give more shits.

Sports Direct was always other than it’s name, and deserves to die as a brand.

2 Likes

Ladbrokes odds 3/1 that Maureen will not be the manager on the final day of the season.

Qatar mega money at PSG

Why wouldn’t you! If asked.

Happy with drawing Denmark in the WC playoffs. Hopefully yer man from Spurs is unavailable due to a minor injury for both legs
:innocent:

Norn Iron get Switzerland which gives them a decent chance of qualifying too. Have to say that I was sure we would get Croatia or Italy, which I would be very doubtful about.

When’s Rafa coming?

2 good draws,

Sweden v Italy should be good

[Placeholder for lazy Fat Sam link]

No the fat waiter is set for it.

More likely Everton.
Although Leics must have someone lined up.