Football

Yeah, doesn’t feel too good at the moment. I can’t believe that they are going to hire Moyes full stop but when the overwhelming evidence from the fan sites etc is negative, WTF?

It doesn’t make any sense to me, to on the one hand buy say Robert Snodgrass for eleven million and then on the other, penny pinch when it comes to changing manager. They should be paying out to get someone good that will bring a sense of optimism, not the reverse.

It could be worse.

Oh no. It probably couldn’t

1 Like

For a moment I ‘liked’ that but in the end I couldn’t. :tired_face:

If I were in charge of Everton I’d be doing all I could to hire Marco Silva. It’d be a shame for Watford to lose him but as they change managers about as frequently as I change my socks I’ve no doubt they’d get over it. They haven’t exactly been loyal to their other recent over achieving managers.

I’m wary of MS.

He managed not to keep Hull up yet got lots of praise. Although he is undoubtedly young and eager he hasn’t seen much setback to test him.

I’m willing to give him some slack as I’m optimistic he can do it… but a top club? Maybe not until he’s had a season to prove it. I didn’t want him to go, which was a good sign!

3 Likes

Wow. That is Brilliant.

Lee Dixon on breakfast TV this morning talking about making a film about that match in '89…cunt :angry:

It never ceases to amaze me when cubs / wners are scouting around for a new manager that there is no club ‘ethos’ depsite the examples of succesful it can be

Southampton have consistently recruited a technicalyl & tactically competent coach who has a record of using the youth system, West Brom have consitently employed god-awful ugly managers who’ll keep them in the league … and that’s fine

Other clubs - Hammers, Everton, - seem to chop and change based upon what’s available, which way the wind is blowing, and what the ex-player mafia spout from the studio sofa.

Who said anything about a top club?

Fat Sam for contiuned delusionists Everton and Agent Moyes to the 'ammers, got to love that.

Everton got the better of the two there.

And we’ll get £2m in compensation :ok_hand:

He was on 5L last night. Aside from the subject matter, it sounds really good :smiley:

1 Like

On the other hand, I’ll be refusing to go to Goodison if/while Allardyce is in charge. If I want to watch shit football United are still on the TV regularly…

I am waiting for Agent Moyes to slap Karen Brady on the arse and ask her to make him a cup of tea. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

He hardly knows her, he’ll wait until his feet are under the table before he asks for a cup of tea,

I don’t think he cares, so long as he has somewhere wet to dunk his Digestive

2 Likes

Emenalo gone from Chelsea. He was responsible for the loan system and signing great and really poor players. Never popular.

Same as every DoF ever then.

1 Like