Football

I’ll relegate you all the way to the bottom of the stairs if you keep carrying on like that!

:slightly_smiling_face:

Needs the festive light touch of @Jim to work…and it is only November.

Le Grand Palace, on the other hand, are destined for greater things after today’s glorious win

Quite happy.

Great goal by Willy! Class. :heart_eyes:

No it wasn’t

90 points so far with 2 correct results. My other iPad is playing up.

If I had a single clue what that means I would respond.

It means Dave’s mobile is fucked…

1 Like

Just got back from the game.

1. I thought Chelsea were the better team.
  2. Henderson and Milner should never be starting a game in central midfield together.
  3. I am annoyed as fuck with Klopp. In general, I think he brings subs on too late. Tonight however :triumph: he is raging at the ref for not being able to get Lallana on BUT, Willian is stood on the line ready to go, Lallana meanwhile is still in the sub seats getting his bloody shirt on, clearly not ready - not his fault the coaching staff should prep them faster.
    Why don’t footballers have their match shirt on anyway? They all have bibs and training tops, why can’t they be underneath.
    Having gone one up, we should have won the game. Twats.
2 Likes

Did you think Mignolet should have saved the goal?

Ask me after Motd. Where I’m sat it’s hard to comment on his positioning for it.

He’s a cunt though, so probably.

Me too 20 points, could be my worse week yet

They were 3 up the other day. Only letting a one goal lead slip must surely be seen as progress.

1 Like

Actually my mobile cannot operate properly while I am sitting in my house.
Anywhere else is fine. Bloody Virgin.

He probably wasn’t in the right position, but that’s not the point, it was a fluke because Willian did not intend it to be goalbound - it was a miss-kicked cross.

Fixt

God we are shite. Can’t defend, can’t maintain possession, clueless in attack. Thankfully Pickford is excellent.

:disappointed::disappointed:

Taxi for Mr Unsworth

As long as it is within acceptable radius of his home town. Rhino and family don’t travel well. :man_facepalming:

Birmingham is ok from memory…

What I could not understand was the lack of commitment and energy from Everton there was no closing down which gave Soton time and space.