Football

Yep.

Hammers down 0-1 already and I have them down for a draw!

2 Likes

West Ham really are wank. I liked this comment in The Guardian’s live commentary thing though:

“Two of the empty seats at the London Stadium belong to me and my son,” announces Ian. “He’s not well tonight so we’re watching at home. To make it seem like we are there I’ve put the TV in the garden and we’re watching from the lounge.”

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Definitely a better option than Bilic, lads. Definitely.

1 Like

Ghod, that was tedious.

West Ham crowd were good.

1-1 a fair result but Chelsea need a winning run now. We need new players Babayoko isn’t good enough neither is Zappa Costa.

Yes,thought it was a fair result,is Mane carrying an injury?

Massive win for Palace earlier,and very good result for West brom…and a Sunderland win.

I have the glee :grinning:

Fair result my bollocks, chav goal was a jammy fluke :unamused:

“Dontcha just love how football brings people together”

Sepp deBung Blatter, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998…

Yes, better than the team. Not sure they created an opportunity from open play and still gave away a goal the first time The Foxes got in their box. Moyes is a craggy faced long streak of bad luck cunt. Every time I look at the sports pages i either see him looking like he has been at the crystal meth or he has some kind of game face on. I hate him with a passion. At the moment we are going down. I think the fans reaction yesterday is despite him and not because of…

Feel better now! :grinning:

3 Likes

Goalkeeper error for me

40 points for me. Yessss.

You are getting very close to that yellow card

1 Like

Shit week for me so far. I got the Palace result right and had United for 3-0 so 50 points all up as the rest of my predictions were total bollocks. Could do with a couple of correct predictions tomorrow…:worried:

I forgot the Friday night game and went downhill from there.

1 Like

A fecking piss poor 90 points. I feel relegation coming.