Football

it’s where a large chunk of the remaining Coutinho money should go.

1 Like

Yep. But if we thought buying a top centre-half was hard I reckon sorting the goalie will be even more difficult.

I mean, Pep’s basically got unlimited money and he had two goes at it.

I’m surprised Romero hangs around doing the odd cameo for Utd. He’s a very good keeper in his own right

You need Hart.

1 Like

Haha, see baby pic above. If Pickford’s not in goal for England this summer he’s entitled to go fucking nuts.

1 Like

You could do worse than making another visit to Southampton. I reckon he’s better than either Mignolet or Karius.

Half the keepers in the Championship are.

3 Likes

Butland from Stoke?

Here’s the managerial titan Wales are getting.

3 Likes

Inspiring

Fucking hell!

He has the same level of public speaking and motivational skills as myself.:rofl:

Seriously? Are you THAT bad?

2 Likes

It’s a team meeting not what occurs just before the players run out on the pitch. The game was probably the next day or even the day after. It’d be a bit of a waste of energy to try winding the group up at that point. (Not that I necessarily think he could)

It’d be interesting to see a few of the actual pre match talks the other PL managers give. I’m sure Guardiola, Mourinho, Klopp & Conte can do it. I’ll bet Pulis & Allardyce can as well. On the other hand I’ll bet Wenger’s lack some fire these days.

Also, Phil Neville managing the England Women’s team. Just schtaaaaaap.

Apparently they are going nuts.

This isn’t an anti-United thing, btw. I just hate it when ex players rock up to big jobs with little or no experience.

Well with his looks I forsee problems. :blush:

1 Like

I will say it again, The Burnley Goalie Pipe is worth a look.

This.

Also for so called ‘expert’ punditry jobs on TV. Some of them make me cringe with the utter shite they come up with.

Robbie Savage - why?

1 Like

Alan Fecking Shearer!