Football

Too unproven imo.

Kasper Schmeichel is the only Premier League keeper I’d look at (other than those at the other big 6 clubs).

There’s the Southgate factor to take into account, but you’re right.

Antonio Conte has just been asked if Chelsea are trying to sign Alexis Sanchez.

He said: “I don’t know but I don’t think so.”

I am a bit surprised that the press isn’t full of bigger clubs sniffing around Pickford.

His percentage saves is the highest in the League.

It must be nailed on then. :heart_eyes:

Too long to run on his contract I would guess. EFC would want a massive fee.

He only joined in the summer.

Nope. Andy Carroll for you

1 Like

Malcolm Elford: Sanchez should be made to stay at arsenal and not go to one of their rivals

Taken from the BBC Sports page

So,that means he shouldn’t be sold to Burnley, Watford, Leicester or Everton then?

2 Likes

ah didn’t know that. It just struck me that he might “outgrow” his club.

:+1: :laughing:

Imagine Ross Barklay and Andy Carroll. In the same team. At Chelsea.

I bet Conté is chuffed as fuck.

6 Likes

The way we are going, you will need to add Stoke & Swansea to the list…

1 Like

Only if Chel$ki are starting a rugby team

I’m hoping Mkhi refuses the move, stops the Sanchez deal & forces Mourinho to try & use him. I think Arsenal would be doing very well out of that deal if they get him & cash. Lunacy.

Doesn’t seem to make a lot of sense financially. But fuck it. Nowt does these days.

I’ll bet Guardiola would be able to get a tune out of Mkhitaryan. Frustrating that Jose can’t/won’t.

Aye, he was supposed to be half decent in Germany. Would like to see City strengthen defence before CL starts again.

Might struggle to find anyone good who isn’t cup tied. I thought they were after Johnny Evans who’d be a decent buy. Certainly a big upgrade from Mangler.