Football

Liverpool played well and we’re unlucky with Salah going off and Karius having a mare but Liverpool’s season has been a success with there all round improvement. Next season more of the same?

1 Like

Tell me how Klopp could have changed that. Fucking stupid comment.

2 Likes

Cheers Dave. They are chasing some good players. I think a keeper might be back on the radar. Hopefully not Butland though.

Decent keeper at Everton.

1 Like

Fuck off out it Bob :grin:

Can’t do feck all about Karius making mistakes, but Karius is shit. always has been and makes Djimi Traore look like Pele.

As for the bench: options for when God / someone is injured - they’ve not had any chance to impress, get minutes, and therefore be anyway near sharp.

Had Salah not been injured, had Karius not imploded, then maybe other things would have gone his way. But Karius beibg shite & a piss poor bench is on him.

Bottom line.

Liverpool first team can beat anyone on their day and could have easily won tonight. They are by far the most attractive team to watch in the EPL.

Liverpool second string are average at best.

1 Like

I disagree with that bit. I would rather watch City as they play much better football.

1 Like

City win. A lot.

Liverpool are much more exciting to watch IMO.

1 Like

Deliberate professional foul on Salah and shit goalkeeping lost them the match. Otherwise it could have been very different. I really wanted them to win for Klopp who is easily the most likeable manager in the premier league.
No arguing with Bale’s goal.

1 Like

Fair enough. Also, I’m a Blue so I’m unlikely to want to watch Liverpool, although I do enjoy this team when they are bang on form. Ordinarily, I would smirk at them loosing but that was just painful. I hope somebody keeps a good eye on Karius for a few days.

1 Like

Preferably not a disgruntled scouse sniper

1 Like

We want him fit for the start of next season obviously :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Otherwise nobody will buy him

FTFY

VB

1 Like

Blame Klopp ?

Blame injuries.

He had nothing left.

The only consolation was watching CR7ponce vanish and sulk.

Well sorry I haven’t been on till now, went to my sisters to watch it and forgot to take my iPad - I’m sure you all missed my expert opinions.:lying_face:

Basically as soon as Salah got injured we were pretty much doomed. Karius’s mistakes were so bad that not even Klopp could have seen them coming - well maybe the second one.:thinking:

Lallana might as well have not come on :poop: and given it was a choice between him and Solanke it really shows how little depth our squad has. The Ox was missed - Widji , Hendserson and Milner are too similar and offer little going forward.

Mane and Milner did well enough in the circumstances imo, and even the back four weren’t terrible given the quality of the opposition.

Mane at least carried some threat. I do worry about Southgate building England’s midfield around Henderson though.

3 Likes

Liverpool lost a talisman.
A record goal scorer.

They had an empty bench with two players who had about half an hour football. One who had no football.

The keeper threw two into his net. Bale scored a worldie.

The end.

That’s life.

I’m hoping he gets injured after 5 mins of the first game and plays no further part in the tournament.

He can defend, to an extent, in front of the back three/four/five, but he carries no offensive threat to the opposition whatsoever. He slows the game down every time he gets the ball irrespective of the game situation.

Even at 3-1 down tonight he barely made a forward pass.