Football

3-1 5th

Christ, this American guy is talking absolute sense on the stream Iā€™m watching.

Gary Neville is too. Most other teams have sat back against Leicester this season & not left Vardy room to run into. But not Kloppā€™s team. Pushing right up they encouraged Vardy to make those runs & having a carthorse like Lucas at the back was asking for trouble.

3 Likes

Sat in 2nd place, I donā€™t understand why the club has not lifted a finger in January, since they knew about Coutinhoā€™s injury, Matipā€™s injury and subsequent issues with Cameroon and Maneā€™s trip to the ACN all since December?

Are they that cocky to think there is no-one that could improve the squad available in January? Or are we skint?!

1 Like

No spend til cl qualification, is all I can think of. Lucas??? There must be someone worth trying from the the youth

Just when you think things couldnā€™t get any worseā€¦

He was quite something in pet food forums back in the day I hear.

6 Likes

Iā€™m sure the years dedicated to FIFA on PlayStation with transfer well to Liverpool.

1 Like

It cheered me this morning seeing the Nivea advert where the little girl flips Klopp the loser sign. :grinning: Maybe Peter Moore can improve their commercial side & they can get some better tie ins.

For all his apparent faults overseeing transfers, Ed Woodwardā€™s other commercial activities certainly seem to have kept the money coming into Utd.

Just wait until the Hifimegastore opens! :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Iā€™m sure it will just as big a success as Antā€™s embedded record storeā€¦

1 Like

Toooooooooon!!!

1 Like

Had on for next season.

Even the villa win 2 in a row.

1 Like

Just canā€™t have bā€™ton

Big win that one.

Bā€™ton in freefalā€¦:grin: