Football

Klopp in ,:fu:

shake it all about

1 Like

Klopp inā€¦

That was still pretty grim - at least we have an easy game up next.

Agreed, too many players not up to consistent standard. Apart from the goal emre proper shite again.

Fuck, fuck and double fuck.:weary::weary::weary::weary:

Anklepuncle?

3 Likes

http://newsthump.com/2017/03/13/steve-mcclaren-applies-for-vacant-derby-county-managers-position/

3 Likes

At least Mourinho will be able to blame the ref now.:stuck_out_tongue:

Haha, I was just about to say thatā€™s his post match interview sorted for him.

Herrera was dumb there. Shame, as it spoiled what was shaping up to be a good game

Sending off was very harsh IMO. Also Hazard made a meal of it.

The ref was inconsistent throughout. Worse tackles went unpunished .

Hazard made a meal of most of the challenges made on him but he was taking a battering.
There were a couple of Valenciaā€™s tackles in the 2nd half which went unpunished possibly because of what had happened to Herrera. But the game was spoiled after the sending off as it became 1 way traffic with Utd sitting back & hoping for a break.

2 interesting semi finals to come. Itā€™d be funny if Wenger won the cup & decided to stay on!

2 Likes

Chelsea nailed on to reach the final with the semi being played at Wembley - Spurs might as well concede it now.:grinning:

Whilst I think Chelsea will win the cup - Iā€™d hope we (Spurs) give them a decent game. Yes our form at Wembley is woeful, and we have got to get that right, but we are one of the few teams to have beaten them this seasonā€¦

I was disappointed with Jose for his teamā€™s treatment of Hazard and he deserved what he got - nothing. Spurs will be tough but I prefer them to Manchester City any day.

Chelsea were never out of 2nd gear really.

De Gea kept United in it first half, but he will be very disappointed by the goal though.

Some win

Thereā€™s been some serious shithousery toward Ranieri, for sure.

Heā€™d lost them. I doubt weā€™ll ever really know why, at least not until some of these players have retired & probably not even then.