Football

The implication from some of the comments I’ve read is that even last season he was considered an idiot and it was only the professionalism of the coaching staff and the attitude of the player that got them the success.

When they make the film of the Leicseter story they can use Mr Bean to play Ranieri.

City need to up their game big time. They are being outclassed at the moment.

Monaco have got some sensational prospects.

Cracking team,will be interesting to see if they fade or not in the last half hour.

They look like they have two more players on the pitch than City

It does seem to be going a bit wrong. Sure it will pick up in the second half. Or not.

They could be ok. They’re attacking the end where the goals all seem to happen now

They blew it.:smiling_imp:

Yep, they were piss poor. They livened up in the second half, but were way off the pace that Monaco were playing at. The better team won, simple as that.

Monaco are certainly not much in defence,but are fantastic attacking.

If they get a couple of kind drawers,they would have a chance in the final.

Reckon Leicester will get Real Madrid next.:anguished:

With their defence, they would probably like to avoid Barca.

As would most, I expect, depending on the officials that may be presiding :wink:

I’d like to remember that Barcelona fightback as some act of heroic brilliance. As it was they stank the place out with the diving & cheating although a rather compliant ref certainly helped as well.

5 Likes

That thump you just heard is Aitor Karanka landing on the bones of his arse (:confounded:) having been terminated.

The other thump shortly afterwards was Adam Johnson’s appeal hitting the wall.

What a twat.

3 Likes

But the ruling by the previous appeal judge, who had said though the sentence “may be stiff, even severe, I do not consider it… manifestly excessive”, was upheld.

I’m still laughing now. Sometimes the law is not an ass

Surely Steve McClaren will be the replacement manager. That’s how these things work isn’t it?

1 Like

Oh God, I hope so. 'Boro have been appalling to watch this season. The sooner McClaren gets them relegated the better.

McLaren or Hodgson - talk about Sophie’s choice.:weary:

LOL. .:grin: