Football

Ha ha ha, what a great manager you are Brendan :grin:. Fucking plum.

Heā€™s done a great job for us. Successful signings, unbeaten domestically and weā€™re a joy to watch this season, whatā€™s not to like?

Also is Kloppā€™s record at Liverpool not marginally worse than Rogers?

Erm, in one of the least competitive football leagues out there, tactical genius Rogers guides Celtic to victory in a one horse race. Yeah heā€™s fucking great isnā€™t he :joy:

3 Likes

Itā€™s the manner of the victory in the one horse race. He has transformed a team that was pretty turgid to watch for the last couple of seasons into a side that have real pace, style and panache. More importantly we continue to improve.

The acid test will be how we perform next season in Europe. That said, most Celtic fans would agree with me that he is a very decent manager who knows what he is doing.

1 Like

Attacking attractive football is always great to watch whatever the level. IME it is difficult to achieve against poor opposition as they can drag you in to a hoofball contest.

1 Like

Great win for the Sky Blues in the EFL Trophy at Wembley in front of 74,500 fans. Massive fan base if we can get the current owners out without going into administration again. Iā€™m not hopeful we will get promoted immediately back to League 1 when we inevitably get relegated this season. #sisuout

Sinclair scored a Hat Trick!!!

Congratulations, pretty amazing given how poor the league form has been. Getting out of League Two is not easy, ask fans of Portsmouth and Plymouth.

Sinclair looks like a world beater playing against Scotch teams. In the premier league he was a lightweight lemon.

2-2 would be just peachy.

1 Like

That was my subtle point.

Whoosh, missed it - too subtle for me!

2-2 thatā€™s fine by me. Now maybe I might support City on Wedsā€¦

How is this mess still in a job?

1 Like

Youā€™d have thought Sunderland would use this as an excuse to terminate his contract.

That is fucking disgraceful.

Heā€™s obviously a cunt as well as a useless cunt. SAFC should get rid of him.

lucky, lucky Mancs. Cost me a nice payout there. Bollocks!

The wrongly disallowed goal shouldā€™ve cost you! Well played Everton, Utd toothless & predictable again. Thereā€™s a few that need moving on in the summer.

Mourinho.

2 Likes