Football

No

Itā€™s not a question :smiley:

Lampost needs to go as every time he plays we are shite.

1 Like

There are several reasons why he should stay. The fact that he annoys Liverpool fans is one of them!

By all means keep him, but to me heā€™s turned into the ultimate cheque-book manager. A long way from what he did at Porto.

1 Like

Considering the budget of United theyā€™re not exactly setting the world on fire. I expect Maureen will spend big again in the Summer. Next season is a big one for him.

Iā€™m concerned as to who Liverpool can attract to improve our form for next season. CL qualification would help of course, but we just compete on wage demands for top players. The squad needs a good 4 or 5 really decent players, not prospects for the future. Coutinho is bound to go to Barca soon.

Pretty much any manager at one of the bigger clubs in England, Spain, Germany & Italy nowadays is a chequebook manager. They might bring the occasional youngster through but for the most part itā€™s purchases & loans. The skill is in whether they can mould their acquisitions into something greater than the sum of its parts. Perhaps only Conte has achieved that in England this season although even then, the team he inherited were, for the most part, the champions a year earlier (under Mourinho!) Still some way to go but if Utd can get to the end of the season having won the League cup & having somehow secured a place in next yearā€™s CL then that wouldnā€™t be a bad start for Jose. He admitted last night that they just donā€™t score enough goal so I imagine thats what heā€™ll be looking to address in the summer. The build up play is still much too slow. The opposing team always has time to organise itself.

It seems to me that the very best teams can still able against an organised defence. We just donā€™t have any of the very best teams in the premiership.

Barcelona 3-0 up against Sevilla with Messi scoring 2 after 32 mins.

wow I stopped looking at the score at 85 mins at Swansea 1 Spurs 0ā€¦and WTF Spurs come back to win 3-1

Chelsea scrape home against City. Now bring on BournemouthšŸ™„

Bournemouth did well to get a draw at Liverpool.

Chelsea still have a few dodgy games left

Blew a golden chance to pull away from City.

3 Likes

Maybe but City was the big one.

Ftfy.

Goal fest in front of me tonight.

Some great play and some shocking decisions again, on the offside front.

Lazar can play when he gets space and time. So can Niasse. We have done well robbing the Mersey boys this year.

half time - Spurs 3 Watford 0 - thatā€™ll doā€¦

LOL, our team for today is absolute AIDS. Well done for not buying anyone in January, thatā€™s worked out great.

Klopp Out!!!:rage: