Football

Question is will Spurs do their usual ‘rabbits in the headlights’ act if they do actually have a chance to win it and the pressure is really on them on.

I’d have been happy with two.

United still right on our tales if they win their games in hand so we still can’t afford any slip ups.

Like Liverpool did 3years ago?

Have Chelsea still been crap this half?

No - Liveprool were on top and in charge of their destiny all the way through the season.

Yes. Bizarre really, Utd’s easiest home game of the season. Chelsea were utter pants.

Within the context the existing squad and management regime - they did that once - last season, which was the first year they were exposed to the chance and the pressure that comes with it. Well so far this season they appear to have learnt a lesson, they are looking ruthless and singleminded ATM - only time will tell if they can continue to win and put the pressure on Chelsea…

…personally I don’t see Chelsea making many more mistakes… it should be theirs to lose

They bottled it once the fans started wearing their title winners shirts. :grinning:

I don’t know what you two are talking about, honestly.

Even by the time of the infamous home game against Chelsea, City had two games in hand which would have taken them above us.

Doesn’t quite fit with the narrative of Gerrard slipping and ‘losing’ us the title though.

I don’t know what you two are talking about, honestly.

Even by the time of the infamous home game against Chelsea, City had two games in hand which would have taken them above us.

Doesn’t quite fit with the narrative of Gerrard slipping and ‘losing’ us the title though.

1 Like

On the morning of the ‘slip’ Liverpool had played 35 and were 6 points clear of City who had played 34.

1 Like

Sorry Mark - Liverpool had the title in their own hands. Just had to win our last three games.

Don’t forget Spurs have also failed miserably when under pressure in the Champions League and Europa League.

Lilywhites by name…:smiling_imp:

We didn’t need to win the Chelski game just needed a draw. Roy Rogers totally screwed it, we needed the dullest 0-0 draw in the world that day, but no he went gung ho stupid for a win. Idiot.

Apparently he has now found his level…

I don’t understand why spurs threw in the towel on this years cl.

2-0 you fuckin’ chavs !!

3 Likes

Yet still 15 points behind

and 15 titles ahead!

Stop looking backwards

Happy to look back about 3 hours if that works better? :grinning:

2 Likes