Football

Handball. Twice. Clear as day.
FML

Im not complaing

We will probably dick Spurs next week now, just to make it even worse.

Game over. Next year I do not want another season like this one

Ditto.

Although I have no chance it will be the same!

If only Klopp hadn’t been so pig headed with Sturridge and Sakho we might actually have challenged for the title.:smirk:

You would have to expect Liverpool to win this. They are not playing at Anfield.

OMFG - miss of the season.:grin:

Pretty amazing how you’re 3rd considering how poor the results have been since xmas.

Liverpools biggest problem will be signing the best players over the other teams for next season.

Fixt

If only the poor cunt wasn’t made of glass.

2 Likes

I’ll bet West Ham can’t wait for this season to be over. They look awful today.

I wonder if Coutinho & Sturridge will still be at LFC come September.

Spot on.

Some atmosphere at the lane. Goal.

Great that they managed to dredge something up for the last ever game.

great header

So farewell then. This relic from another era. Filled with memories of past glories but now a dinosaur unsuited to the modern game and next year to be replaced by something new, shiny and more fit for purpose.

But enough about Wayne Rooney.

Curiously lacking in intensity given the occasion but I suppose both teams have their focus elsewhere now. It’ll be interesting to see how Spurs fare for a season at Wembley. It’ll be odd if they reach any cup semi finals or the league cup final, having the game effectively at home.

2 Likes

Bob I remember your shout and it seems united are finding themselves in the same rot that Liverpool have been stuck in for a long time. You need strong legs to see your way through the top tier mud that is the premier league. …makes for a good season and I wouldn’t want it any other way

The nation’s favourite cryarse cunt continues to deliver.

2 Likes

I was hoping for more of a flounce after that build-up.
He didn’t even blame the wind or the dry pitch in his own stadium. Disappointing.