Football

Jose is a bit of a prick. I’m really happy that in Rafa we Geordies have a nice bloke as a manager for a while (hopefully).

2 Likes

Be fair, he’s used every other excuse imaginable, which is why Klopp had only the wind and pitch to blame to maintain some degree of originality.

A line Sir John Betjeman would have been proud to have fashioned.

1 Like

Perhaps not Betjeman, but Larkin, definitely.

1 Like

No, you didn’t just try to… Of course not, you couldn’t possibly have.

Moanio is just like Jack Nicholsons description of women in the film As Good As It Gets - when asked how he writes women so well, his character replies -
‘I start with a man, then take away reason and accountability’ :slightly_smiling_face:

Mourinho’s detractors are setting themselves up to look mighty foolish should Utd happen to win the pub league. And if they don’t, he’ll just move along regardless.
You still don’t seem to have learned any lessons from SAF, and are still getting upset by managers’ post match comments. These people can say exactly what they like, insulated from the every day realities ordinary people have to contend with. Don’t take their post match comments seriously. Look at the opprobrium heaped on Mourinho during & after his last stint at Chelsea as well as his time at Madrid. The criticism makes no difference to what he & his ilk have to say. Like the Nicholson character, the post match manager is an artificial construct.

It would round the season off nicely if we could take three points of them in the final game and then they fuck it all up by losing to Ajax. Sadly I can’t see either happening

Yep, fitting in well at United. Utter ballbag he is.

1 Like

I shouldn’t think there’ll be many on the pitch or on the bench who’ll be involved in the EL final so it’ll be interesting to see who plays. I’m glad Palace stayed up though. They have too many decent players to get relegated & they’re always good to watch.

1 Like

Chelsea have really struggled without Jose …

2 Likes

That’s true, but he was great for Chelsea and he will always be a legend down at the Bridge.

He deserves a leg end, up the jacksie…

1 Like

This Arsenal game’s going to be a cricket score.

1 Like

City crowd are quiet.

Why do West Brom bother attending their fixtures after Easter? They have been utter crap since they rugby’ed their way to the 40 point Mark. The are simply awful to watch. It would have been a small mercy to their own fans to forfeit their remaining games…

1 Like

They are truly dreadful, no real football, time wasting and crude. No wonder a lot of WBA fans want him gone. I hope they go down next season.

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more. Fucking Sandwell Town!

Agreed. They aren’t half as funny as Villa.

:innocent:

They aren’t anywhere near as successful either :thumbsup:

(Even if a good deal of Villa’s success came over a century ago!)