Holiday 2018

Bloody Mexico again :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

North Coast 500 which should tale about 8 days - not sure where we’ll end up for the rest

1 Like

Nice. I just read an article in the FT about doing that in a Tesla.

Cuba and Mexico

That sounds good :+1:

That sounds nice too-we’re waiting for Laurie to grow up a bit more before we try something like this.

There are definitely mutterings about driving down to Italy for a family camping holiday. If we decide it’s too far then we can be in Spain in about 3 hours from here which would also be quite funky.

2 Likes

We didn’t have a week at a villa in Spain last year and we’ll not be hiring a villa in Portugal this summer. :rofl:

1 Like

Rome for our 25th, taking daughter to Tokyo, and a good number of trips out camping in the van.

Would love to visit Japan at some point, the place fascinates me.

3 Likes

Sadly the only time I’ve been was to visit factories etc which meant I saw very little of Japan. Daughter has already had 2 weeks there and has been dying to go back since so this would be a graduation present.

Japan is fab! I’d love to go back there one day.

I spent 2 and bit weeks in and around Nagoya, and went to the Japanese F1 GP for 3 days.

I’d go back in a heart beat, lovely people too.:+1:

1 Like

Japan’s Number 1 on my list too-fascinating culture.

Favourite is Cala Galdana on south coast of Menorca . Hidden coves lovely walking but loud if you want and nearby Jazz club. Cooler before May .

1 Like

A cottage in Cornwall for a week at Easter, then a fortnight camping in Holland. Looking forward to record hunting in Amsterdam, amongst other delights… :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Menorca seems more expensive than Majorca when we’ve looked at it. Wonder why?

Great move, best thing I’ve ever done !

1 Like

Looks like Louise wants to spend some time on Orkney - dunno which bits yet…

1 Like

Hope you haven’t booked flights - it’s in July

I look forward to a write up with pics ! when are you going ?

We’re off to Thailand (Koh Lanta) at easter and summer will be home in Denmark by the coast, cabin in the Norwegian mountains for a while and a week or so in the UK traipsing the kids around to meet people they barely remember

4 Likes

probably late August/early Sept