Logo competition

Aulophobia is defined as: “A persistent, abnormal, and unwarranted worry of flutes”
Every year this surprisingly frequent phobia causes countless people useless distress. The issue often considerably impacts the quality of life. It may cause panic attacks and keep individuals apart from family members and business associates"

Perhaps this might help?

2 Likes

:confounded:

On the other hand perhaps it might not

That is just…<< :fist:>> :sweat_drops:

Jethro Tull

:face_vomiting:

You’re funny…

1 Like

The bald nut and chin beard combo seems popular these days. :thinking:

At least there is no flute on display. That man needs locking up for the horrors he has inflicted upon us over the years. :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Having done some reading exposure therapy seems to be the only real course of action. Let the healing happen:

Perhaps, at the end of the first session it would be beneficial to open up to the glorious world of ‘lesser known flutes’ - To this end, bask in the searing glow of the Indian 'Shehnai’

I don’t object to the flute in Jazz or Classical music. There it is perfectly acceptable. However, the Jethro-isms caused by flute abuse in rock are insurmountable and have lead to us following a flute-free policy here as much as possible with modern music.

There can be no excuses for pan-pipes though. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

I’m pleased to note rehabilitation is underway however - The ethereal flute can not be subjugated by genre !!

A dose of Dub flute seems appropriate

4 Likes

Dub flute! :scream:

Nein!

1 Like

:+1:

11 Likes

Meh, your anger has overflowed the borders of your poster. Premature eruption and poor typography are fundamental flaws in this design.

Not even the entire internet has enough room for that volume of anger…

2 Likes

A cry for help.

1 Like

politicians

1 Like

3 Likes

Excellent I like this one

I don’t agree that we don’t agree and I certainly disagree with listening to anything other than music. I agreed with @Jim this week, and with @MGOwner once, quite a while ago. They both called me a cunt and told me to fuck off, but that is beside the point.

Logo fail.

:unamused:

1 Like

Consensus. :+1:

2 Likes
1 Like