Pork Faff Therapy/ What are you eating?

Given the maths, the only way to redress the balance seems to be to have three lots of pork at a time.

2 Likes

Bring. It. On.

13 Likes

Before you sit down , the choice cuts will have disappeared

Judging by @coco’s hair and the look of innocence on his face, @Jim had let one go just as that shot was taken.

4 Likes

Adam is the only one looking innocent…

Impressive that Adam can sleep with a glass in hand :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

My first proper visit given that I was ill first time around. Superb dishes and naan to die for.

1 Like

What’s even more impressive is that Mark was brave enough to leave his plate unattended for that long :smirk:

2 Likes

strangely I was in the wtherspoons almost next door with a colleague

Drop in!

we came back home, my colleague was getting upset - his wife passed away 3 weeks ago, and this was his first time out since.

:frowning:

Every pic taken there Jim has the same menacing look that says stay away from the popcorn chicken or else…

2 Likes

I had one, so then ordered another batch for him!

2 Likes

I thought about trying one when I went, but I hadn’t taken my brave pill that day, so didn’t bother…

1 Like

I has teh major envies - every time I suggest a curry, Sam vetoes it - I love her dearly, but Yorkshirefolk are as careful as a fish’s fundament at fifty fathoms…

1 Like
2 Likes

Feck - don’t you fellas ever smile?

Speaking as a fellow fat, old, man: no - no normal adult male wants a motherfuckin’ camera pointing at him. Ever.

2 Likes