Pork scratchings

Don’t you mean a…

Eine Freitagskatastrophe?

3 Likes

December, a drunken friday car :scream:

Nein

1 Like

Went on my freebie trip to PEC (Porsche Experience Centre) at Silverstone earlier this week. Spent 3 hours in a Macan Turbo on the track, offroad, and low friction…then spent an hour in a 911 Carrera with an instructor what fun…

1 Like

Fekk, he’s so busy building SITs and stuff he has neglected the Porch :open_mouth:

2 Likes

I had a similar driving experience when I bought my Mazda. They took us onto a motorway and insisted we sit in the middle lane doing 65 mph. Oh, we had fun !

2 Likes

We had a similar driver experience when we bought the VW Sharon. We spent half an hour at 0 mph putting all the seats up and down and being shown how to find all the cup holders…

1 Like

I had a similar experience buying the RAV.

“Here’s the keys mate, petrol stations a mile that way”

Merry Porkmas!

1 Like

update: car is now at the docks at Sheerness

1 Like

2 Likes
1 Like

Yes thats a shed load of work lol!

soon… car is on its way to the prep centre in Reading… dealer says collection late next week

Do you think that this new one will allow you to fall out of it with more style?

2 Likes

Prep Centre? Remand centre more like. Reading is an absolute shithole of a place populated by some of the most miserable bastards I’ve ever met…

1 Like

After nearly 6 years with Boxster’s, that was the first time I did that… and I hope not as the fall will be from a greater height.

I am told the prep centre in Reading is where certain German marques go to be prepared for UK roads. Amongst other things they remove the indicator stalk, turn fog lights into permanent day time running lights, jam the drivers seat in a permanent steep recline position, black out the windows, and turn up the sub-woofer.

I know I once had to visit some students on placement at computing companies in Reading…

2 Likes

Take it you’ve never been to Bracknell then, makes Reading look like the Hamptons.

Used to go 10-pin bowling in Bracknell in the 1990’s. My mate reckons it was the best place to score really high quality hash for a decent price. I wouldn’t know anything about this of course. :innocent: