Slaughterhouse

If you are really unlucky, I will do an upskirt pic :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

You win. I surrenderā€¦

3 Likes

Why canā€™t I get prescribed asthma medication where the side effects are cycling faster rather than potentially including suicidal thoughts and depression?

1 Like

Maybe you need the Team Sky doctor???

Give Brailsford a call and Iā€™m sure he can get something couriered to youā€¦

Fixed for Team Sky accuracy :slight_smile:

1 Like

And five years later recall minute logistical detail to the commons select committee, everything except what was in the package :nerd_face:

1 Like

Iā€™ve got a visit to hospital to practise my deep throat technique. Lovely.

Itā€™s a trick

Fixt.

I considered googling whatever you might be referring to. Naah, thatā€™s a trap too.

It was fucking horrible

Gagging for it?

If your doctor suggests you have an endoscopy, give him a fucking cockpunch, thatā€™s my advice.

1 Like

Fixt for all you wimpy snowflakesā€¦

Did you have the tranks (I guess not) ? When I had one they provided a couple of nurses to try and distract me during the procedure. It did work a bit. But itā€™s hard to focus on their undoubted loveliness, and the cheery advice theyā€™re giving you, when a blokeā€™s just persuaded you to swallow the business end of something which looks like a cross between a mic gooseneck and an anglepoise lamp.

You have my sympathies.

VB

No sedative, just a spray. Also the nurse was a bloke, so his sweet nothings werenā€™t that pleasant.

The doctor and two of the three nurses in there were immigrants, mostly (2/3) first generation I think. Every time this happens I feel a bit ashamed of my country.

Did they find a Klan hood stuck up your arse?

Had to have one weekly for 15 weeks, then weekly for 6 weeks going in the other direction.

I now have a date for my stomach sleeve op, at the beginning of June. Will be nice to have 4-5 days in hospital without all the mania of home life.

Iā€™ve now had three nights using a CPAP machine for sleep apnoea and it seems to be having an appreciable effect so far, Iā€™m sleeping a lot more heavily and also not snoring (or at least not at a volume to keep the Wench awake).

Had a visit to the endocrinologist who has referred me for a precautionary MRI of my hippocampus due to low testosterone. Likely to be some sort of testosterone booster if that MRI doesnā€™t show any growths.

Also had a fibroscopy this morning, which involved an awful lot of retching on my part. Thankfully an all clear as far as the aforementioned surgery goes, so there are now no medical issues that might stop it from their various checks.

I have to say I have been hugely impressed with the thoroughness of the French health system through all this, feel like Iā€™ve had a remarkably thorough analysis of all my health issues and remedies etc. put in place for everything with remarkable efficiency.

10 Likes