Slaughterhouse

Yes, good to get it done before we tell them to fuck off.

2 Likes

My concern is less Brexit in that regard, as itā€™s likely a good 2 years off actually happening, but Le Pen winning over here could create problems.

Itā€™s hard to judge frtom here. Realistically how likely is it that she can win?

(I guess it would only take a bit more terrorism there to push enough people into her camp)

Master of the understatement.

VB

Iā€™ve friends who live near Nice, and apparently if there was a Frexit vote tomorrow, most of the South would vote out!

I canā€™t say Iā€™m that surprised but is it down to immigration control (or lack of) or do they have a genuine dislike of the EU as an institution?

Well they do like to split away down South, a bit of a track record in that respect.

Dropped a thing on me toe.

You didnā€™t want to do that.

Dr Gyro says, strap toes together with this shizzle

http://www.boots.com/boots-padded-strapping-tape-2-5cm-x-5m-10112691

I did the same thing to myself (not wearing shoes, tripped over a mains cable, went sailing through the air and 15 stone of me landed big toe first - it went impressively black).

Just had a visit from the CPAP technician to review how things are going. Iā€™ve gone from averaging 96 occurences of sleep apnoea per hour before the machine to fewer than 2 per hour, which is quite a dramatic change.

6 Likes

they are great machines, my Dad swears by his, and it has revolutionised his sleepā€¦he has been using one for 20+ years.

Iā€™m hoping that it will only be a temporary measure; about 90% of people who have sleep apnoea due to weight and have (and follow through on) bariatric surgery donā€™t need to use the machine after a year or so. Mind you by then Iā€™ll probably be so used to it that I wonā€™t care.

True, my Dad was due to a throat problem - he had four throat surgeries and lost weight to try and solveā€¦

Iā€™m assuming this wasnā€™t in work. If it was, you should have:

Completed a risk assessment for the task
Been wearing safety footwear.

If it wasnā€™t in work:

Youā€™re a pratt :+1:

1 Like

Prat

:wink:

1 Like

I bet it was at work.

Clumsy oaf.

That reminds meā€¦ I have to dig out my Hobbit dvd.

2 Likes