Smart shoes aka Dr Cunties Cunty shoe emporium

Nothing says sophistication and decency like a plastic soled soul.

3 Likes

Ours is not to reason why Terry needs a set of asbestos winkle-pickers, I’m hoping it’s part of an elaborate sexual fetish, as that’s about all that comes to mind that might excuse them . . .

1 Like

Just think what I would be wearing if I relied on you lot for fashion advice :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Real Prog footwear is pointy

4 Likes

1 Like

Is pointy. Is good.

1 Like

They look they have gone off, I prefer mine a little greener

1 Like

In need some smart comfy shoes for the office, I’m also a cunt.
Am I in the right place?

1 Like

Well, out of nowhere you’ve beaten Simon at a game he’s dominated for as long as there’s been a Cunty Shoe thread - just one pair of shoes and you’ve blown him clean out of the water! So, I don’t think you have anything to learn from anyone :+1:

The mullet may have eroded away, but inside it still burns bright - you’re like a stick of rock with the word “mullet” right the way through it… :sunglasses:

I’m in awe… :star_struck:

6 Likes

1 Like

Where do I wear them?

Happy hour?

Very.

1 Like

It’s been bugging me about where I have seen them before - then it came to me in a flash just now

You are indeed Fat Freddy and you have a cat :+1:

2 Likes

I fucking hate you :angry:

3 Likes

DMs?

1 Like

Yuk!

I am feeling like Sunderland after two consecutive relegations

Unlike whatever that is, I’m confident you can rise to the job and claim back your title with the next nasty-ass monstrosities you spunk the equivalent of a car-downpayment to insult your feet with :+1:

4 Likes
1 Like