Smart shoes aka Dr Cunties Cunty shoe emporium

I think the blush stitching contrasts well - it ads a pop to my casual look

1 Like

Pink-ish. Just been wearing mine in for a day, no need as it turns out, things are bloody comfy and cool. Debenhams are on a sale at the moment, I know these boots in Black and Brown are 30% off with 20% off the natural suede ones (I have a code that will get an additional 10% off if needed).

Maybe they have toned it down a bit it is a while since I looked. I would be a little uncomfortable with it but not quite as uncomfortable as with the rest of Matt’s look,
Which puts it into some sort of perspective I suppose! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

actually the blush stitching might contrast well with some dusky pink shorts I have just ordered.

Thanks for the Debenhams heads up. I see they have some @Jim sandals, always aspired to own a pair but until now out of reach.

2 Likes

I’m saddened by this, I was aiming for:

" Hey, I’m healthy and look after myself with organic and handy goodies. Also I am sex rabbit, I don’t mind being stroked but mostly I go at it like a wood pecker to a tree."

Do you think it’s all a bit understated?

I think I have more flab than ab’…

1 Like

Debenhams says “wide fit”.

Are they clown shoes or the usual g width?

LOL, another Abattoir case of the abs and the abs not.

10 Likes

G fit.

Clearly your idea of “good condition” and mine do not coincide.

Have you made an offer? :grinning:

Meanwhile, in @anon14766838’s wardrobe …

Yes, I’ve offered to call the hazmat team before more lives are lost.

1 Like

they are terribly misshapen - I suspect (a) they were too big for him, and (b) he didn’t use trees.

ooh - I like the shape, the colour and finish, but that motif is pants…but could be a good price for someone

Might get a pair for work

Close, but a little restrained for my taste.

These are more like it, and currently discounted too. No-brainer really.

JW loafers? not sure about the back though…mind you not my size…