I always wear Vans, DC’s or Nike SB’s.

My son has a pair of the Stained Glass Nike SB hi-tops

Awesome.

1 Like

None of those are pumps.

These are pumps

Pumps are what you do PE in at school

5 Likes

Claire often wears those. I call them her Viet Cong shoes.

2 Likes

correct - it’s what Louise wears in tne house in lieu of slippers

aka daps

2 Likes

they have a lovely smell of rubber

Is that when you’ve been a particularly good lad, with the navy blue pleated skirt and white knee socks ?

How the fuck did you know that?

Don’t forget the hockey stick. Comes in handy that does.

Cos she does with me too :smile:

2 Likes

We called them gollies at our school.

If you were on the receiving end of corporal punishment by any other teachers other than the games staff you got the cane or a ruler, If it was a games master you got the golly.

A liking for brahn shoes? Noted.

Originals, of course. more expensive and inferiior copies are available,

2 Likes

This ^

ftfy…

Just so, a little musk is irresistible

Perhaps…
I once went camping in Swanage with a m8 on our motorbikes…
He had a lovely but very slow, unwieldy and unreliable 1962 Harley Duoglide.
I was wearing heavy motocross boots to offset my '74 Guzzi, and it was a very hot day…
After a number of pints of Ringwood ale we retired to the tent. As i was gratefully attempting to remove my over-large boots an enormous fart slipped out. At that moment I got the boot off, and the exceptionally foul mingling of musks caused poor old K to rush out of the tent to vomit copiously. Unfortunately most of it was over the Harley’s engine.
Poor bugger spent much of the following day cleaning it with a toothbrush.

5 Likes

Excellent
Another entry for the opus work - ‘Butchers Tales’

I’m a big fan of Clark’s originals. I’ve had a pair of Wallabees and Desert Trek and currently own a pair of desert boots. Tempted to get a pair of Weavers at some point.

Pah, that is only a 9. If you want to score the full 10 you need to make yourself throw up too. Proper judged would dock points for foot miasma influencing the outcome too.

I like their dessert boot and would like a pair in this stone colour but in the flesh, the stitch around the welt is pink. Really fucking annoying.