The Football

No, they’ll be “disappeared” on the way to the Gulag.

Hopefully not, but it appears Chumpy wrote their press release. Here is a snippet:

Heavenly policeman, according to Prigov, talks on his radio with God himself. The militia officer fabricates criminal cases. While the celestial militiaman gently watches the fans at the World Championship, the ground policeman prepares to disperse rallies. Heavenly policeman affectionately touches the flower in the field and rejoices in the victories of the Russian team, and the earthly policeman is indifferent to the hunger strike of Oleg Sentsov. Heavenly policeman - rises as an example of statehood, an earthly policeman - makes everyone hurt

Enjoy responsibly/Mother Russia

6 Likes

Been out all day & haven’t watched it yet but liked this picture.

Amateur hour; especially the moment when the FIFA president carried the trophy over to the players…like he’d just remembered to pull it out of the boot of his car.

Putin getting the umbrella was priceless though.

I think I get it now.
The football has come home to France.
France have the football for the next four years.

3 Likes

Good.

Chris Bascombe has tweeted LFC bid £62m for Allison…

Now I start to believe. When a proper source picks it up…

Seems the impending TC to Madrid rumours may have forced their hand to secure now, before Chelski have a hole…
All of the above could just be press rumours!

He hasn’t looked that amazing when I’ve seen him, which is admittedly only CL semi-final and WC.

Anyway, I’m sure Achterberg will fuck up whoever we bring in within a season.

Karius must surely be done in the PL. He’ll be crucified at every game by rival fans. He’s being getting stick in pre-season games, ffs.

1 Like

If he was concussed during the Final he deserves another chance. I have a sneaky feeling he is going to be a fair goalie.

It’s not that he may be ok, it’s just he is damaged goods and won’t get past the piss taking here.
He needs a move out the spotlight.

Your right on that score but if he uses the taunts from rival supporters to strengthen his resolve he will come good. He has great agility.

I don’t doubt. But he’s always one gaff from a slaughter and you can’t have that at a club that wants to win the league.

Looks like Chelsea are about to sign Golovin and Higuain.

Real Scum think they can get the Chavs keeper for 35m euro.

Yes, great that De Gea had such a poor WC. Obviously not good enough for Real.:grinning:

1 Like

But good enough for Chelsea? :grin:

Mad money.

For a keeper!!

Ambition dear boy ambition