The Football

Fixt

1 Like

Lets see how long it takes us to ruin him.

2 Likes

On current form, the medical may scupper it!

The Ox out for the whole season. :worried:

Fuuuuuck.

1 Like

He looks bloody good, and could be a great signing…

Wow. That’s sad.

Are we also signing Nabil Fekir after all…? :heart_eyes:

I think Chelsea have been quite shrewd bringing Zola in to work with Sarri.

We’re doomed.

“Here’s an early call, your nan’s a cunt.” :rofl:

3 Likes

I chuckled at that too. He really is the worst twat.

1 Like

It is going to be a fascinating season, Liverpool have bought well and now have a very useful squad and they have bought early which is important in with the reduced transfer window (3 more weeks!). Man City have also bought well in Mahrez who I think will eventually replace Sterling. Spurs have not got anyone in yet, Chelsea are rebuilding with a new but untested? Manager and lots of rumoured signings. Man United seem to have an unhappy Jose and signed Fred who I do not know much about. Arsenal are…??? Ps. I like Fekir.

I want Fekir becuase I am greedy and I think he’s fantastic, but if it came down to being one or the other then Allisson plugs a hole in our team that you could argue has existed for 20 years.

The list of Liverpool goalkeepers in that time is long and largely inglorious, compared to United who have had some absolute ballers and have always recognised the importance of the position.

Bit early for the top 4 predictions,but here goes,

Liverpool
City
Utd
Spurs

I don’t think City have even got started with the Mahrez thing. Also I wonder if United will have another crack at Peresic. One of the top 3 players in the WC for me.

And is Alderweireld staying or going?

Traitor.

1 Like

Can’t argue with that, but in what order I have no idea (apart from Spuds being 4th)

City
United
Liverpool
Chavs
Spuds
Arse