The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

Dont buy a new one.

As is my 2 year old one :+1:

Mine was fine until it got to 4yrs old (will get rid when its 5 and no more warranty). Now it is shit. Good luck.

Trading up next year so should be OK :+1:

Ive been given a 66 plate face lift one as a loan. It is a better car all round. Reduced wind noise, superior finish to the interior, sharper brakes and the engine feels stronger. The auto box is still slow to react however and lets the car down. Despite the recent problems id have a newer one with a warranty, they are a lot of car for the money.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: The return of shit joke thread (incorporating the humour toilet)

For you Hallowe’en haters. The annual carve-off between mr & mrs donkey.

4 Likes

The one on the right for me. Can still all get to fuck tho.

3 Likes

Leave a bucket by the door.
Scarier than any pumpkin. :+1:

1 Like

Ruislip has a Wimpy. Daactualwhat?

Is it still by the traffic lights near the station?

Haha, railway stations and Wimpy seem to be magnetically attracted to each other.

How would you know ? :slightly_smiling_face:

Hartlepool, Middlesbrough, Sunderland, Newcastle…

I haven’t lived here for long, you know :smile:

I fucking hate them now, had a Mazda 6 that had a DPF problem, couple of grand on sensors and injectors and still not fixed I sold it as scrap to a local garage.

3 years later had exactly the same with a BMW 330d and that was the last diesel I bought with my own money.

I’m jinxed when it comes to cars so forget the AA and just invite me along to inspect a potential purchase, if I say it looks good run a fucking mile.

3 Likes

Its looks to be more than a sensor… I’ve been told that if it is what they think it is, it will be a 4 figure £ repair on a car with only 57k.
Ive just authorised £200 in labour to take the sump off to find out, which i only pay if not a warranty repair.
With fmsh I’ll be amazed if this isnt covered.
Still twitchy bum time for next 24 hours until i get a decision.

what you getting - a Bentley?

Shortlisted :ok_hand:

Be sure to start an epic thread about doing so now.

Be sure to include thoughts on colour and trim etc, etc et fucking cetera.

3 Likes

Already in the pipeline :+1: