The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

And you thought it a good idea to share that?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

My mind picture is horrified

6 Likes

Just how long do you usually spend shaving said bollocks?

You really want @AmDismal to answer that?

On reflection no, particularly if pics are used in evidence.

4 Likes

I think that’s the point, errr…

5 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: The return of shit joke thread (incorporating the humour toilet)

Ralph Little, and now Stephen Hawking gunning for Jeremy Cunt

Don’t even get me started on ACO’s…

1 Like

Anyone who opposes Jeremy Cunt has my undivided attention. A disastrous twat of the highest blinkered order, still Hawking should know which black hole to suck the twat into.

I swear to god if you cuntards don’t put your shit jokes in the shit joke thread, it’ll be Penance not Santa coming down your chimney on Christmas Eve, and nobody wants their kids to see that.

5 Likes

Kwality Modderation right there :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Viz. Nail. Head.

EDIT: Good comment on FB: Max Clifford: putting the PR into Pedophile Ring.

8 Likes

Who’d be one of these guys…

Walking the doggos we came within about 10 metres of a kestrel hovering by the side of the road. Just as we reached the nearest point, the bird stooped and caught the critter - a bank vole, which are hugely common around here - the death squeak exciting Max no-end.

Not so very remarkable an event - the supposed “agricultural wasteland” around here benefits from low population density, zero tourism and endless overgrown ditches which are actually great habitat for some wildlife.

The doggos and I walked on for about half an hour along a quiet back road, when suddenly a weasel darted across the road no more than 5 metres in front of us - carrying something in its mouth.

Simultaneously another kestrel dived on the weasel!

I momentarily anticipated a battle - 'cos weasels are proper feisty little sods - but the bird fluttered-up almost as quickly as it had stooped, carrying the unfortunate mustelid’s lunch - the still wriggling vole - in its talons!

The weasel popped his head out of the grass to give the departing bird, plus Max, Maddie and I, the evil eye and then vanished into the long grass…

Even if I’d had a camera with me, my reactions are WAY too slow to have caught any of it, but pretty damn cool to witness all the same!

17 Likes

Who needs Blue Planet II ?! :slight_smile:

How the hell people manage to film this sort of thing is beyond me - sure I see all of those animals fairly regularly, and plenty of others, but to see them interact that way AND film it - must take years! We are not worthy!

1 Like

Sure it wasn’t a stoat?

~AWOOGA~ Patrick Duffy previous forum flashback scene.

3 Likes

You just couldn’t leave it alone…:grin:

if it is good enough for broadband its good enough for speaker cable…

2 Likes

YES

With brine only from Himalayan salt, plus a whole range of aquifer cable supports.

‘Liquid sounds’ :crystal_ball:

3 Likes
5 Likes