The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

Funny enough,i did wonder what happened to right said fred just the other day

6 Likes

That would be like shagging a water bed.

5 Likes

Oh yeah!!! :yum:

Looks like he’s snogging left said Fred

A post was merged into an existing topic: The return of shit joke thread (incorporating the humour toilet)

4 Likes

I was amazed looking at google maps ‘History’ with it storing the details of everywhere I’ve gone with my phone, how I travelled & any pics I took while at those locations. Quite handy in that I can refer to it like a diary!

Mine keeps coming up with car parks around wooded areas at night for some reason.

7 Likes

I take a lot of shit from people for not using a twatphone and sticking with my hilariously obsolete candybar which is rarely even charged, and only with me when I really need it - but they consequently have a fraction of the data on me that they do on most people, and most of that being from my lappy - stomach-churning stuff naturally, and thus punishment enough for their impertinence!

Doddy’s funeral today. I bet they all hope it doesn’t last as long his shows. It will be some final curtain, a great man rip Doddy

3 Likes

I downloaded my data from FB
As expected, only FB info. No phone info at all.

At the local charideee shop

CDs: £1.99
Cassette of Autobahn: £9.99
Hipsters: so much to answer for

1 Like

Couldn’t give a fuck what data they have about/for me.

What they do with it on the other hand…

6 Likes

The biggest watermelon in the World

An article so remarkable, I had to check the date:

1 Like

Ok, you grew it, what you going to do with it

Now that is impressive. Scary (funded by DARPA, surprise, surprise). But impressive.

VB

1 Like