The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

On your list to Santa?

Given the age of the auld cunt Iā€™d like to see it levelled and replaced with something more age appropriate.

http://r-ec.bstatic.com/images/hotel/max1024x768/296/29615502.jpg

2 Likes

369 fucking mill,reckon I could do it for 300 mill,might give her a bell later

1 Like

That is probably Ā£1m for the heating and wiring and Ā£368m for the demolition and rebuild necessary to get a stereo horn system like Cocoā€™s into Buck house to entertain Phil the Greek. Ā£369m worth of sheer cuntery. Two fat blokes, a token skinny fellow, a circular saw, a plate (large mind you) of bacon sarnies and the promise of a curry at an unspecified future date and the jobā€™s a good 'un on a wintery Saturday. Wallpapering and clearing up to be negotiated overā€¦

Ā£369 millions worth of wallpaper from that twat Osborneā€™s dad.

A freedom of information request has let me find out who is doing the renovations:-

2 Likes

2 rolls arenā€™t going to go far.
The cost must include muffins at tea breaks.

Good value

You canā€™t put a price on our heritage and the stuff that drags tourists in year on year.

To argue otherwise is motivated by personal dislike, rather than logic.

I was wondering whether Touch of Cloth could pass on the details of that top gas fitter heā€™s found. Might save a few quid if they get him in to do the plumbing & heating side. I suppose thereā€™d be a slight chance of blowing the royal family to smithereens but itā€™s a risk worth taking imho.

4 Likes

my brain is fuckedā€¦spent the last hour playing with a gear VR headset. The panoramic photos I took in Berlin are amazingā€¦ but the whole thing does weirdness to your sense of perception. I see the end of the telly box in the corner of the room with some clever techā€¦

VR is going to be massive. 3D=wank, VR=not wank.

Iā€™m hookedā€¦ just need some higher resolution than my phoneā€¦ its moved on significantly since I was last involvedā€¦I supervised a PhD looking at the issue of navigation in non-immersive VR

Proper, active 3D is great.

The rest of three d is fake and gives it a bad name.

VR has epic potential, and therefore is getting cash thrown at it. It has no excuse to be other than proper good.

convert it into a homeless refuge, bet they wouldnā€™t mind a bit of dodgy pluming , her mag can always move to balmoral.

This is a bit mad. The idea of ratburger is bad enough, but what does this remind you of:

Speaker cable with a dedicated cable lifter?

5 Likes

There is certainly an element of cable to it, but more one that has been laidā€¦

no different to eating squirrel, which is delicious, but very gamey ā€¦possibly the most gamey thing Iā€™ve eaten