The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

Except Squirrels eat nuts, rats eat any old shit.

Reminds me of a pic my son recently sent from Peru.

Ah, Guinea Pig.

Delicious :wink:

Had it in Ecuador. Very nice.

Noooooo! Cloffo, what they done to you? :cry:

5 Likes

He’s heading up to Ecuador for 10 days right now. Not by Mule I hope.

2 Likes
1 Like

Amusingly they’ve rated this as ‘Mature’ :grin:.

VB

3 Likes

We did a week traveling along the volcano route. The flew back to Quito to fly to the Galapagos for a 10 day cruise in a small boat, just 15 passengers. Great holiday, but no mules were involved :grinning:

Spent a month birding in Northern Peru in 2000. Had to climb to a remote mountain ridge to see ‘Marvellous Spatuletail’ (a rare, exotic hummingbird) and, although we went by foot, our equipment had to be carried up by mules. Fantastically hard working and obedient creatures, they were very well rewarded by their drivers after the arduous climb.

Fantastic region that brings back great memories!

3 Likes

May well be tasty, but the presentation leaves a lot to be desired :neutral_face:

Yes. There are no over-trimmed asparagus nor any micro herbs pfft :roll_eyes:

What about fennel pollen? There has to be fennel pollen otherwise it would just be barbaric… :scream:

3 Likes

He’s volunteering, working on various projects, for an organisation just N of Trujillo on the coast. I think he’s seen some hummingbirds there. The pic above was on an excursion up to a glacier in the mountains above Huaraz. I’ve never been to S America but based on the photos I’ve seen so far, parts of it look incredible. I’ll have to try & get over there at some point.

onion ash or burnt lettuce

And soil. Don’t forget soil

2 minute short, with a cookie monster full of stars.

Yum…

4 Likes
3 Likes

I’m all about that kind of thing.

It would drive me up the wall trying to stay there, but I love the look.