The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

I’m looking forward to this.

In 2009 swimming/snorkelling at Sharks Bay in Sharm el Sheik I’d strayed a little far out towards the drop off, where the coral suddenly disappears and a deep abyss appears.
From the depths one of these ascended about 5 metres away from me, fortunately passing by without paying too much attention. Everyone thought I was exaggerating the size of ’ the enormous fish ', at the time I didn’t realise how dangerous they could be, but I was in awe at the size and its gracefulness as it glided by. Hopefully after years of ’ Johns Fish Story ’ jokes someone will believe me about what happened.
I feel quite honoured to have seen one at such close quarters, but I don’t think I’d like to repeat the experience, especially after everything I’ve read about their abilities.

5 Likes

Would it be permanent, or just when the tide’s in?

Can we vote as well?

Would this be the national anthem ?

VB

Dear me, we really are in dire straits, which fuckwit came up with this half shit idea. Time for Jeremy Cunt to dip in his coffers and repair some of the disastrous NHS failings he’s created and then fall on his sword and fuck off.

1 Like

I’m afraid that silly idea was also mooted by another health secretary of a previous government. Looks like Sir Humphrey has had enough of the current incumbent and has dusted this particular ‘policy initiative’ again.

1 Like

An alternative to @Jim 's daisy dukes?

1 Like

:scream:
Do you mind? I’ve just eaten and that mental image is playing havoc with my postprandial digestion.
:nauseated_face:

1 Like

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2151013-scotland-has-banned-smacking-children-so-should-everyone-else/
Well done Scotchland.

1 Like

We’ve also banned fracking :+1:

2 Likes

All the Scotch will now grow up well adjusted will they :laughing:

If I ate fried onions and beans for a week, my keks would end up like that :laughing:

2 Likes

I appreciate the R & D that’s gone into this venture, I accept the pioneering spirit that drives it and I applaud the single minded effort to push the record as far as they believe humanly possible.

Surely though, they should have just bought an Astra.

3 Likes

In the video, they call it a rocket car, but it’s a jet engine.

What’s the difference between a jet and rocket engine?

Herehttp://howthingsfly.si.edu/ask-an-explainer/what%E2%80%99s-difference-between-jet-engine-and-rocket-engine

1 Like

AFAIK it has both

Yeah, it’s a rocket with some wheels. Pointless pursuit tbh.

:grinning:

1 Like