The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

I too have log envy, our stocks are low at the moment. However, I have a neighbour that is sitting on the mother lode, owing to him being a tree surgeon. Back in the summer he said that I could have some and I am now hoping that he remembers!

You have the horns, you know what to do…

Room for improvement:)

5 Likes

2 Likes

The tree surgeon we use has fantastic stacks, he cuts rectangular blocks and builds the corners out of these and is then ocd about the way he fills in the stack. Sadly I don’t have a photo.

The horns are not for burning.

1 Like

Haha, good to hear it. :grinning:

You own a Viva, what possible need could you have for a log burning fire?

well, the amps heat the other side of the room. Viva 300b amps these days and they run much cooler than the 845 amps I had previously. The madly hot amp is the Coco built ‘Nuclear Snowflake’ SIT amp which is good for about 8 watts and 24,000 BTU’s. :grinning:

1 Like

My Krell KAS-2’s chuck out a fair bit of heat, 1.7Kw each I seem to remember. Expensive if you use them all the time.

I’ve got one of those eON smart meter displays and when I switch on the power amp it jumps by 800 watts.

Paul Nuttall elected as UKIP leader. Sadly I can’t see him being bullied out of the job within a couple of weeks. This photo from the BBC makes me feel a little bit nauseous.

Given some of the comments he made in his acceptance speech, he certainly lives up to his surname.

Define ‘incident’…

1 Like

Hopefully he fell down the same flight of stairs several times. It is an oldie but a goodie for situations just like these. Alternatively he may have slipped and landed on Officer Dibbles truncheon a bit. Either way, no fucks will be given here…

Agreed, though I smell the faint whiff of vigilante in the air

Random Thoughts:

One day you will start watching a movie series that you really enjoy but you will die before the final installment is released in the cinema.

Is there a condition that makes you take everyday names or phrases and ‘vulgarise’ them? Kind of like tourettes for your internal monologue. If so I have it.

but less attractive as people.

1 Like