The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

License to Jehovah’s Witness the shit out of attendees :laughing:

I’ve always found the intent to share/ indoctrinate superstition is enhanced by pace of delivery.

The organised-superstitions’ failsafe trap-door - “Moves in mysterious ways, m8, innit? Next question please?

1 Like

Can you sack the cunt that dreamt up this high speed mumbo jumbo malarkey? Seems only fair.

Kegworth

One of the George Orwell books - Down and Out in Paris and London IIRC - was the first place I came across the idea of not so much disbelieving in God as actively disliking Him/Her. If God did exist then, on the basis of His/Her track record, that would be the position that I would be forced to take. The non-existence hypothesis is the more comfortable one though.

VB

1 Like

Surely non-existence is the default and existence is the hypothesis?

2 Likes

Not when you “have faith”… :unamused:

Will the Scientologists be invited? Or are they frowned upon by the other loons?

My therapist told me that a great way to let go of anger is to write letters to people you hate and then burn them.

Cunt didn’t tell me what to do with the letters though…

16 Likes

Now Agatha (our 6 year old) has her own record player she’s taken it on herself to spread her record collection out on the floor. The OCD in me wants to lecture her on the negative impact of storing vinyl horizontally but tbh I’m feeling just too damn proud. (I’m also growing increasingly envious of her awesome record collection…)

15 Likes

She’s got better taste than you :grinning:

4 Likes

Wow, nice speakers you gave her too

ha probably…

daughters do that to you :grinning:

Got my Mazda back this morning following the huge repair. Of course I wasn’t surprised when it broke fucking down again on the M40 half an hour after picking it.

Turns out some bullshit pressure sensor failed leaking hot gas into the engine bay which melted a chunk of the car’s wiring. This, straight after a new turbo, new injectors, new oil pump, new fuel lines, hoses and god know what else.

Mazda pfft…

1 Like

Trade it in for a brown Volvo.

2 Likes

I’ll trade it in for a fucking tow truck.

4 Likes

Fucking hell!

1 Like

You need an old Volvo 343 :sweat_smile:

Just got this in my Facebook feed

Bacon by post. What a time to be alive!

10 Likes