The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

Not for the first time iirc. Why these vermin were ever released beats me.

Viz can fuck off too. It is still November.

7 Likes

Love this - how to market ‘knocking shop’ for the modern generation…

https://www.dayuse.co.uk/?utm_source=DBM&utm_medium=CPM&utm_campaign=UK-DBM-Similar-Converters-Desktop

1 Like

Get a load of these guys!

Prices look reasonable,might ask the price to remove rock hard poo off a pan

2 Likes

Eat more deep fried food and save the planet

“Retro Classic” :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

We’ve got a few of these at work…

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

is that a non-binary flexitarian

Ha ha it’s like when people find out you’re a veggie and they say ‘I like veggie food’, ‘I had the vegetarian option when I ate out last week…’

Bravo :clap: :clap::clap:. Now what the fuck are you telling me for, I don’t give two fucks what other people choose to eat. Fucking Morrisey, spoiling it for everyone else :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Always worth another outing;

10 Likes

ha I always like the vegetarian side when I eat out. Last week it was chips and onion rings

2 Likes
4 Likes

I’m buying a days cleaning for the wife’s birthday, she’ll appreciate the break.

3 Likes

Mmmm - ironic really that vegetarian food goes so well with meat and fish :+1:

2 Likes

Make sure you buy her a day at the local spa while the cleaning’s being done :wink:

we usually get the pressure washer with rotating brush out when we want a clean wife

Who wants a clean wife, FFS ?

2 Likes

if you leave it too long, the salt and shit cling on to make it rusty and damage the bodywork - so its a bit like my car washing regime - annually