The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

8 Likes

Now that’s good, Ima stealin’.

Ftfy, because someone had to.

1 Like

Yep. I even had you written down on a bit of paper. Fucking guaranteed.

Classic example of just because you can, doesn’t mean you should.

1 Like

I’m fixin any fuckin thing I like because of OVOC and the utter wankery of posting a pic of a turntable with an LP in the background. Until that shit stops, anything goes.

12 Likes

Another one with a standard meme-me-up if you want.

I particularly like the way you express displeasure about a posting idiom on a forum and expect it to stop instantly.

Oh dear. The only way I identified the music in one of the video clips on here recently was because whoever had made the vid had done that.

VB

Each to their own. I quite like to chase the odd record down on the basis of the cover art shown in the threads here, irrespective of whether there is a T/T in the picture.

Perhaps Monsieur would prefer EVBS?

En vinyle, bien sûr

:smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Cover art is good but OVOC and the TT thing is ridiculous.

I wish I had the power to imprison offenders and force them to listen to my children’s off-key version of Do They Know It’s Christmas, looped and forever. :grinning:

5 Likes

But some of the shots of the record players show prettily coloured records, which I like. I know I’m probably one of the worst offenders, especially with the OVOC thing, so my opinion is worthless to you

1 Like

Much about this forum is ridiculous but I am surprised at this critique from the man with the OTT reaction to/reviews of mince pies (avec photos inclus)
:clown_face:

2 Likes

There are worse offences. Fucking smartphone screenshots for starters.
At least record players are nice to look at.

2 Likes

OVOC

7 Likes

I like the shots of record players + album.

Thing that fucks me off are the pics of albums with no info of any kind, cunts.

Anyway, Mark does his best work when he’s on the rag - more of this sort of thing, you cunts have been far too agreeable lately.

1 Like

In some language somewhere, OVOC stands for I’ve Got A Small Penis

6 Likes

'sup twinkletits? Your record player broken? Stopping you playing your vinyls?

1 Like

A statement that is utterly free of overcompensation from the man with the huge horns :grin:

1 Like

Maybe I should post pics of records with them looming in the background

1 Like