The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

No, post pics of the horns with records out in the garden :+1:

Someone say garden

5 Likes

That grass down at the bottom is doing well.

5 Likes

Yes,it’s trolling the astroturf

11 Likes

Heard Jay Rainer on the radio last week, banging on about salt.

Apparently, you can take it in coffee and it can enhance the flavour… I’ve just tried it.

I will no longer listen to Jay Rainer.

If its an especially valuable/desirable vinyl, perhaps the owners willie waving in the background and a caption like “suck it fukkers” :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

:+1: …given the demographic here

1 Like
2 Likes

Did you just fucking fix that for me? :rage:

3 Likes

No, that would be trolling Mark, which would be naughty :innocent:

2 Likes
6 Likes

Think Mark and Ritchie are just going through the menopause.

Leave 'em to it for a couple of years and they’ll lighten up.

1 Like

50 Cent, or £10.93 as he will be known after Brexit…

1 Like

LOL, a co-worker recommended this to me years ago. Never tried it because, well . . . I don’t need to eat a shit sandwich to know it tastes like shit.

Related: had a grandfather who drank lager with salt sprinkled in.

2 Likes

Did he serve in the Far East at all? Drinking stuff with salt in was common amongst the armed forces (especially the Army, and especially if deployed in the field) out there to replace the salt sweated out. Lots of guys developed a taste for it and carried on when they came home.

2 Likes

No to serving in the Far East. It was a not uncommon habit for Canadians a couple of generations older than myself. Maybe you’re onto something with physical labour/sweat and salt replenishment? Always struck me as odd when I saw someone do it.

1 Like

I think quantity is going to play a significant role in how good it tastes, as will sweetness. It’s not like there isn’t form with mixing salt and both caramel and chocolate.

2 Likes

Thought it was sometimes done in Austria to put a grain of salt in coffee?

Actually, that rings a bell. I’ll ask my mum.

I fucking hope not :open_mouth:

1 Like