The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

We’re off to see the Harry Potter play in London tonight and tomorrow.

I booked it about a year ago as a surprise for the kids. In the intervening time, they have totally gone off HP and are basically dreading it. Fucking little shits.

12 Likes

As it should…

No mention of how you’re supposed to be able to afford on of these luxuries every single day

2 Likes

There’s been a sad history of footballers at the highest level getting into serious financial trouble over things like gambling and loose women. I see the England manager has stepped in to block the latest road to ruin

VB

4 Likes

Can we expect a team of skinny bald men ?

Unlikely to ever see it around here, although we are not too badly off for bald…skinny men though…:rofl::rofl:

I thought this place was full of fat bald men.
Or is that just me?

No not just me, there are others!

1 Like

I’m buying my electricity from OVO Energy because Slayer

…not because rabbit-massaging berry-knitting etc

1 Like

That is lose, lose. If they hate it you have wasted your money but the bigger problem is if they love it, their interest is re-kindled and they have to watch the shitty fucking movies over and over again. :nauseated_face:

Found this brilliant site that seems to be the Daily Mash version of a hifi forum.

Basically you join and pretend that fuses, cable lifters and peter belt type stuff is absolutely fantastic.

I reckon a non-stop marathon would just rock!

:scream:

I’ve been thinking about the Cambridge Analytica/Facebook thing. It occurs to me that I should be very concerned about the data that the Abattoir holds on me.

I reckon that my postings on this forum reveal some pretty crucial information:

That I am a misanthropic, borderline sociopathic cunt with an acute sense of irony* and a touch of OCD.

Please, please, please, sell whatever you have on me to anyone who will buy it.

I am truly fascinated to know what those fuckers will try and sell me.

You might even make a bob or two. If I can persuade a few others to give up their data, you could probably OD on coke and hookers. It’s a world of win.

*on reflection, I’m not sure if sociopaths do irony…I’m probably not quite a sociopath, just an apprentice.

Edit: a quick google suggests that sociopaths do indeed understand irony, but there is some debate as to whether or not they find it funny. I’m back in the running.

8 Likes

That is an Art of Sound spinoff I think.
Whatever happened to Art of Sound?
Was my first hifi forum that was.

AOS is still going strong if you like that kind of thing.

1 Like

It made me feel unclean.

The chip shop in town has changed its name from Fishy Delishy to Fishy Plaice.

They can fuck off.

1 Like

You will still go there, put your toys back in your pram.