The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

Probably not the kind of vinyl you’re th8nk8ng of.

4 Likes

You surpass yourself. :grinning:

2 Likes

I did find some dust made it’s way into my eye :+1:

4 Likes

The banner is welcome. :wink:

Flippn’ brilliant:+1:

its :+1:

2 Likes

it is in Bond Street, North Laine

:thinking:

Ah Ok,
Caught out by a pedant by daring to post using a phone in the street without a spellcheck

1 Like

I’m sure you’ll get over it :grinning:

Is this a transport workers thing?

Last week at Haywards Heath railway station I asked a member of staff if he knew the platform that I needed for the next train to Hove.

“Yes I do” he said and stood there grinning at me.

I said, “Of all the people on this station I could have asked for help I picked the smartarse”
“Perhaps your manager could help me”

When trains are cancelled and delayed and the timetable is fucked and it is late and you are tired you really don’t need this!

(not aimed at you Terry but it seemed a good opportunity for a rant :grinning:)

I can’t speak for the majority of transport workers but I’m a cunt. Sorry, lovely bloke. Lovely bloke is what I meant to say :+1:

TBF, when under pressure, humour is often used. It’s often missed or misunderstood by grumpy customers. But it is a coping mechanism.

Google.co.uk wants to use your location, but first you need to go to settings and turn on location. ’

Google may go to its own settings and turn on its elbow, with the appropriate thumb rammed right up where the sun don’t shine.
Nosey feckers.

But, but, but, they are trying to improve your experience :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

You seem to have missed the point. How are Larry and Sergey supposed to earn a crust (more exactly $50bn each) if they can’t use the details of your private life to help the marketing industry ? They have families to support. You are the basis for their revenue stream. Now turn on the effing location. And while you’re about does @TMC know where you live too ?

VB

1 Like

They can improve their own experience by joining this forum. :grin:

( or am I being too aggressive ? )

1 Like

Yep, Kev must’ve been having a day off from his usual happy-go-lucky self :laughing:

2 Likes

Google navigation which is far better than most inbuilt car sat navs doesn’t work if it doesn’t know where you are. The reason it’s real time navigation works so well and it knows when hold ups occur and can re-route you is because there are thousands of devices in cars all reporting their location.

I wasn’t grumpy, I was polite, he was a cunt.

3 Likes