The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

You should try the Waze app - makes it even better! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Waze drains the battery faster than the phone charges and interrupts the music with irrelevant shit every two minutes, tried it once and deleted it from my phone.

:thinking: Hadn’t actually noticed either of those things. I normally have talk radio on in the car.

Now you’re frightening me.

VB

1 Like

Eh…why? :thinking:

Because commercial radio is shit.

1 Like

Radio 4 is my talk radio of choice…:+1:

2 Likes

Is the correct answer, except when the religious bits are on.

2 Likes

Sorry, when you said talk radio I thought you meant talk radio, as in talk radio. I think of Radio 4 as ‘the radio’ unless I want music, when there’s Radio 3, except when the Sibelius bits are on.

VB

2 Likes

Ah…you are forgiven :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yep, and the Archers :weary:

Yep,
I listen to radio 4 in the morning until ‘Thought for the Day’ when I switch to 6 music…
(unless I am streaming Spotify).

I try to time out so I’m microwaving my porridge just at that is on. Operating the microwave tends to wipe out the WiFi, so what could be an annoying silence is a real improvement.

1 Like

This is on the home computer, I don’t take it out in the car and I know where I am when at home - I think, well sometimes, usually. :thinking:

1 Like

Why did they hire a 12 year old with an iphone to film it.

4 Likes

I tend to look at these with the sound muted-playing this again with sound up reminds me why.
They just happened to be in the right place, I suppose I might have get a bit excited with that junk flying around nearby. I’d try snd keep my mouth zipped though!

Bloody hell. :frowning:

22 yr old over the limit it seems.

Two dead and one arrested after ‘wrong-way’ M62 crash - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-43617013

Just WTF!