The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

Free pricks clashing with a demo about a locked up prick attended by hidden pricks. I agree hilarious.

Found a bee drowning in the tray under the Basil plant I had watered. Got it out and fed him some sugar water on a spoon. 15 min later he was off😊

16 Likes

Hope you charged him soft drink sugar tax

2 Likes

I found one with a damaged wing in the garden the other day, it was obviously going to die, but I took pity on it and poured some maple syrup into a beer bottle cap for it, and put it in flower bed where it might get some shelter for a bit, or even make a burrow.

It ate/drank loads of it then toddled off into the undergrowth.

Suppose I should have killed it really, would have been the kind thing to do.

Are you accusing me of being a green :grin:

I think you did right you’d be surprised how quickly little the buggers recover

but they can’t grow a new wing :grin:

Bloody useless. Boeing obviously were not involved in the initial design of the bee. Look at this B-52 managing perfectly fine after losing it’s vertical stabilizer

1 Like

Ah but the post said damaged, not fucked so believe

It looked fucked tbh, but who knows.

I’ve got 2 hives coming in the spring so I suspect I will need to make that sort of decision quite often.

3 Likes

Bon FĂȘte de Nationale :fr:

2 Likes

I wonder how rabski’s 300b build is getting on.

4 Likes

The nuclear fusion of amplifier builds
 :slight_smile:

:+1: :wink:

1 Like

Scary stuff

It is Fox News, so no mention of Climate Change or Global Warming.
Film of a small bit falling off here

Brooks “Addiction” Walkers ordered, Jenny says thanks to all who contributed to the sweep :rofl:

4 Likes

Let us know how she finds them.

I’d also consider some private physio sessions. I don’t think they’re too expensive. Sometimes a private appointment can jump you up the nhs que if they conclude you need more urgent treatment.

1 Like