The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

Pathetic that he should end up in Court for that. He did go a bit far but still. A formal police caution would have sufficed, perhaps even an informal one would have been enough.

I do love the picture of the bacon roll.

I agree, I think banning him from flying for a period of time would be far more effective

The airlines may have done that already, they don’t need the court to do it.

1 Like

exactly

Given that staff and other travellers on an aircraft can’t either walk away from an angry/violent situation or quickly summon help from the police, the authorities have a very low tolerance threshold for misbehaviour there. They tend to smack people who can’t control themselves, either because they’re drunk or because they’re just tossers, pretty hard. The hope is that it will discourage others.

VB

4 Likes

Bacon roll addiction is a terrible thing :worried:

Disagree. Disruptive passengers are a safety issue so deserve everything they get.

7 Likes

I would fully expect him to be on a no fly list for a while.

1 Like

I hear you but have you experienced the “little Hitlers” masquerading as cabin crew?

The prosecution witnesses describe the argument as only having lasted a couple of minutes.

I think Hitler behaved a fair bit worse than saying “I’m sorry but we don’t have any bacon rolls, and no you can’t go into the cockpit to take this up with the captain because we’re just 25 minutes away from landing”.

However my point is moot because Godwin’s Law trumps it :grin:.

VB

5 Likes

Ever been on a plane when some fucktard throws a “real” strop? Fucking uncomfortable for everybody is understating it.

3 Likes

Did the poor love get refused a second G&T ?

2 Likes

Dealing with shitheads on a daily basis will make you like that.

I know!

Good thing it wasn’t bacon on a hot cross bun . . .

1 Like

Or worse, a sausage and bacon sandwich.

1 Like

I don’t get the need to be a prick for some largely inedible airplane food? It’s the same standard in all likelihood as prison food but you wouldn’t catch the twat complaining for a portion of that :face_vomiting:

On a Facebook group about birds of India some bloke posted a picture of a Malabar Pied Hornbill but asked for help in identifying it. He happened to mention that he thought it was a member of the Toucan family but was put right by one of the other members.

Nothing strange so far then. Easy enough mistake I suppose.

Then one of the mod’s piped up with

Toucans are found in South America and Argentina I believe

FFS

Reading her profile she’s a creative writer. Fucking creative alright if she thinks Argentina isn’t part of S. America.