The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

Back in the days of the old 'Wam, I nearly had my first POTD with a picture of Jeremy in the embryonic cockpunch thread.

My POTD was denied by a last minute Lenny Henry. Pah.

1 Like

It’s February and the recruitment troll appears to be coming out of hibernation.

2 requests for interviews in 2 days.

One of the jobs is in the Wharf, bleugh.

3 Likes

So the aaTunes app will be done around the same time as Rabskis Amp?

Finding a new suitable planet for mankind will happen before Rab’s amp…

2 Likes

Planning a big simultaneous launch obvs

1 Like

wtf is Bunnings?

ahh I see, surprised the St Albans mob allowed that…

1 Like

It is your worst nightmare. A horrible version of B&Q with added Australians. Avoid the sausage sizzles unless you are a a serial metho drinker and therefore immune to gastric 'flu. They are more effective in producing an explosive clearance (ahem) than 10 pints of cheap ale and a bucket of week old naga chicken wings.

Looking forward to them rebranding the store in West Norwood.

Any attempt at an outdoor barbecue would get, ahem, borrowed in 10 minutes.

Yep, this is all you really need to know. Although I would describe Bunnings as; A horrible version of B&Q with added Australians crossed with the worst excesses of a Walmart store.

They can’t be a bigger bunch of cunts than HRG to deal with.

hmmm enticing…From what you describe I really am surprised the St Albans lot let them in…what is the world coming to…you’ll have a man named Trump in the Whitehouse next…

News on me telly is reporting that a supermarket is rationing people to 3 iceberg lettuces. Who the fuck buys 3 lettuces?

Lettuce is the green stuff you dash past on the way to the sausages and pies btw. Some people eat it. It is the L in a BLT if that helps.

2 Likes

And for those who care, there is no LT in a BLT

1 Like

Bunnings clearly have a much better press department than B&Q did.

As for letting them in, the site next door is going to become an Aldi. It’s fucking scary, like living in the North [shudder]

That’s the house prices fucked.

my local Indian - to serve shredded next to the onion bhaji. He tells me it was cheaper to buy his salad in Tesco that use his wholesaler…

I’m not sure about lettuce but if you’re up early enough you can find the guy from my local Indian collecting boxes of the more durable veg (okra, beans, courgettes even) from the once-a-week fruit and veg market stall here.

VB

Nobody actually eats that lettuce do they? Maybe there is a market for fake lettuce, like them fake flowers you see in crap places.

Probably will get eaten by someone who has just consumed 10 pints of summat, but they will deserve to be chundering/shitting fake lettuce.

Seems Kylie Minogue is single again. Might have a wash and get me Hai Karate out. Where does she live?

4 Likes

Stonebridge park

flat 72

5 Likes