The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

If I go there and it is just you, greased up and ready for action, I will be unhappy.

5 Likes

What about you?..it’s just that you’ve been hanging around here quite a lot over the last few days…

…has she come to her senses and blown you out?

err, not kylie, obvs!

All good thanks. She is popping over later. Can’t drive still, so relying on her to drive.

1 Like

Probably not a good idea to leave this thread open when she gets there. You might think it’s obvious that you’re ‘only joking’ about Kylie. Some women seem to have a blind spot roughly the same size as that red one on Jupiter about this sort of thing …

VB

1 Like

Stu my uncle had a flat there shit myself every time I went to see him.

1 Like

A lad I knew got caught half in/out of the window of the local chippy. He had to go to prison. He always went a bit sheepish when asked if he was somebody’s bitch.

I blame the hinges…

3 Likes

Someone has posted a picture of their castor section. Looks fairly comprehensive…

A man has been arrested in an Enfield supermarket after assaulting another customer with a cucumber over a dispute about a lettuce.

Christ, haven’t we all done that at one time or another

2 Likes

I made it up. Fake news.

Just ‘avin a go.

Coat, door etc :imp:

2 Likes

Quick, make a webisite up, call it MoFo News or some such shit. Your audience of stupids awaits in in 'Merica, advertisers will come flocking. There is a whole town in one the Fuckknowswhereitisastans that makes a living out of this, they really do.

I think that would be Macedonia The city getting rich from fake news - BBC News (1800 miles away as the drone flies). But Alexander the Great did once travel from there to the 'stans.

VB

Close enough for Government work :slight_smile:

True dat.

VB

I’ll just leave this here…

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16473043_1190847101028744_7170937071644359339_n.jpg?oh=113bd0fa012c224c91c413a0b7f36c81&oe=5946D8B5

2 Likes

Bit to general for my liking.

I have different cable for each album

7 Likes

I’ve seen that somewhere before… Japanese foo?

Which one for Weather Report?