The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

Wow thatā€™s taken me back years, way back to Penicillin Penny, Roland the Roadie etc.

Hope the chicken noodle soup bucks her up quickly, another cp to migraine.

1 Like

For which they just upped the rate by another 20% without being asked.

And I thought I was a shit negotiator.

ā€œWould you like some more money?ā€

ā€œNo, I couldnā€™t possibly, oh go on then.ā€

Probably for IR35 :wink:

Potentially. In the past when I contracted I didnā€™t claim to be outside IR35, so itā€™s no skin off my nose.

https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16807458_1397141607013949_5501773394840544119_n.png?oh=7c26fcc2bfa1df39723f3daa953663e1&oe=593FCEFC

2 Likes

Going up to Edinburgh Thursday night to meet up with a few old friends. Really looking forward to it.

Then golf on Friday morningā€¦looking forward to that also.

Then driving North for some camping in the middle of nowhereā€¦not sure if Iā€™m looking forward to that.

Thatā€™s lovely, you will get to have a really personal session with (storm) Dorris.

Hope you get on well together and that it results in an excellent blow job :laughing:

2 Likes

So I see that the officer who authorised the shooting of an innocent man, has been made Met police commissionerā€¦ :roll_eyes:

1 Like

http://illusionsongs.tumblr.com/day/2016/03/01

I got a LinkedIn request yesterday from the only person still on my old team who I seriously rate, leading me to surmise that the bonus / pay rise / promotion ā€œconversationā€ (itā€™s that time of year) maybe didnā€™t go so well.

Seeing the headlines today and the giant sack of fail my ex-employer just posted as a set of results, I think I was right.

Supposed to be camping up in Loch Aline however Doris has put paid to that.

We chanced across a suitable alternativeā€¦ Deliverance style. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I didnā€™t know you could play banjo, I suppose having six fingers helps. :grinning:

Flushing toilet or bucket ?

2 Likes

Neither. Compost bog. Sawdust.

1 Like

You shore got a purty mouth.

2 Likes

A party of thirty six walkers thought it would be a cracking idea to continue with a charity hike up Scafell as storm Doris blew in. They kept the local mountain rescue team busy. The mind fucking boggles at some people.

1 Like

Darwinism at work.