The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

Next Airwolf?

It’s got potential. It’s ideal for the Shetlands also as it has a windscreen wiper.

Very methodical. I’d probably throw away the spreadsheets and play Oz roulette

That brings back some memories… :slight_smile:

It usually takes mine away :beer:

1 Like

So, after me going on and on about going to Scalford for the weekend (see threads, passim), Claire reminded me that that weekend is her birthday weekend and there is absolutely no chance of me going off on a weekend jolly by myself, and she would rather slit my throat than go to a hifi gathering for her birthday…

I might be allowed to go down on the Sunday, but it seems a bit of a bloody trek for a day trip…

Stylus show in Manc anyone?

1 Like

Skills

4 Likes

He’s done some fine things but this one made me smile.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Disappointed that http://www.mws-accountants.co.uk/ isn’t what it should be.

4 Likes

. [quote=“barneysdad, post:1398, topic:94”]
Have 4 ticket stubs, but recall seeing them twice :dizzy_face:
[/quote]

Leg-end-ary. :slight_smile:

Late 60’s/70’s touring circuit?

Think retrospectively if they’d ever played Newcastle City Hall I’d have heard them live.

(scurries off to search google)

Utter fucking nonsense -

1 Like
4 Likes

A Conservative voting friend of ours just got laid off from the local comp where her role was arranging work experience placements for the students with local employers. Essential cuts apparently. In the same week her special needs 22 year old son has had his funding/support cut right back. Good to know that there’ll be funding for Grammar schools though.

If there’s any way these cunts can divert public money towards the private sector, they’ll take it. No surprise that both healthcare & education are being allowed to deteriorate. It’s exactly what they did last time.

3 Likes

Its the free schools that piss me off. Rather than invest in current schools and reduce class sizes for all, no we’ll build a bunch of new schools, free of Local Authority control which our twee middle class voting demographic who live in affluent areas and so hence the poor loves can’t afford school fees, but we’ll subsidise them because they vote for us.

(Old article)

There does need to be a rapid increase in school places as birth rates have increased so much in the last 5 years but it doesn’t need to be to the detrement of the existing schools.

If your local authority is providing a good service then you are lucky. Northants children services is improving but was providing extremely poor value and heads would much rather have control of the money in this situation.

Agree but not really the point I was trying to make.

This is an oldie, but still makes me grin:

6 Likes